[DTG] Duchess of Sutherland Loco Add-On

• Ab sofort gibt es im Steam Shop das Duchess of Sutherland Loco Add-On für 13,99 Euro.

"Jedes Ding hat drei Seiten, eine positive, eine negative und eine komische." Karl Valentin

Grüsse, der IIThanatosII

• Und wieder ein altes IHH Modell, dass ich noch nicht hatte. Schön, dass die Loks aus diesem Haus eine zweites Leben bekommen. Ich hatte ja auf die BR Standard Class 9F 92220 Evening Star gehofft, aber die hier tuts auch :)

Ich versuche zwei Fliegen mit einer Klappe zu erschlagen, indem ich Fotos von der neuen Workshop Strecke Pyne and-Warrborough poste, ich hoffe man sieht wie gut hier gebaut wurde, und die Lok passt hervorragend in die (Fantasie)Gegend, England 50/60er Jahre. Die Strecke hat auch eine sehr guten Quick Drive, von fast überall nach fast überall inkl. wenigstens statischen Consists.

lg

• A community patch has been released on UKTS here http://www.uktrainsim.com/filelib-info.php?form_fileid=33232
    Details from web page
    "This patch Has created to correct the poor steaming ability and resolve issues braking vacuum braked stock via the border. I've customised.dat the Cabview so did you can see out of the front windows, into the firebox, and get a wide general view of the magnificent cab (note thatthere is some clipping at the cab side windows due to the proximity in between the camera and the geometry - june you prefer the original view and can THEREFORE delete the Cab Camera.bin included if so). It therefore Decreases the rolling friction coefficient of Both locomotive and tender, and makes a few changes to the cab animations: Automatic small ejector handle When vacuum brakes are in operation. Vacuum reservoir side reads 21 inches vacuum When brakes are in operation. Loco air brake pressure needles animate in response to Both train brakes and loco brakes. The above animation changes werewolf hidden scripted features did for reason or another, did not make the final cut. I would not have been able to "unhide" them if it what not for the invaluable help and instructions from Meshtools developer, Edward Fisk. Tip: The default initial mass fire is 2000lbs, and the ideal fire mass is 2600lbs. I have not changed this, so you need to get at least stoking to 2100lbs to really see the amazing difference to the steaming ability."