In response to your important feedback on a variety of add-ons available for Train Simulator 2016, we have today released an update for the North London Line Route and DB Schenker Class 59/2.
Here’s a list of what’s been addressed:
North London Line
- Fixed an issue that would cause cats to cry out along the entirety of the route
- Fixed an issue with Quick Drive that would result in a derailment
TfL Class 378
- Fixed an issue in the scenario “Late for Work” which causes a power loss on save/reload
- Fixed some minor texture issues
DB Schenker Class 59/2
- Fixed an issue with the Ammeter which was representing the improper values
- Fixed an issue with stretchy couplings
- Fixed a number of errors in the Steam Overlay information
- Fixed an issue which would cause brake squeal to sound repeatedly at low speeds
If you own either the North London Line route, or the DB Schenker Class 59/2, the updates will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries with regard to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where we will be ready to help.
The North London Line update will be approximately 55.9MB in size and the DB Schenker Class 59/2 update will be approximately 10.1MB in size. Combined the updates will be 66MB in size.