DTG hat heute ein Update für die Semmeringbahn veröffentlicht.
In response to your important feedback on a variety of add-ons available for Train Simulator 2016, we have today released an update for the Semmeringbahn route.
Here is a list of what has been addressed:
- Fixed PZB 1000Hz magnet not functioning correctly.
- Fixed the handling of speed information on Protection signals.
- Fixed Main signals not correctly displaying 60km/h limit.
- Fixed Distant signals warning of a 60km/h speed reduction in a 60km/h speed limit zone.
- Adjusted Cab camera to see PZB panel without having to look down.
- Stopped the audio from other locomotive cabs being heard.
- Fixed scenery issues in tunnels.
- Added advanced warning of speed limit reductions of 70km/h or less, with
- PZB functionality.
- Fixed missing critical scenery on low detail settings.
- Fixed spelling error in Scenario 4 steam achievement.
- Removed speed limits from signals unable to display them.
- Added post markers to block signals.
- Fixed reported issues in the manual.
- Added details about using PZB to the manual.
If you own the Semmeringbahn route, the update will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries with regard to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where our Support Team will be ready to assist.
The Semmeringbahn route update will be approximately 75 MB in size.