Beschreibung aus dem JustTrains Onlineshop:
Romantic Railroads presents the German Railways DB Class BR44 along with two snowploughs.
Six different engines:
- 44 1536-0 Deutsche Reichsbahn coal-fired, clean
- 44 2225-9 Deutsche Reichsbahn coal-fired, weathered
- 44 0093-3 Deutsche Reichsbahn oil-fired
- 44 9481-1 Deutsche Reichsbahn coal-dust-fired
- 044 113-9 Deutsche Bundesbahn coal-fired
- 043 469-6 Deutsche Bundesbahn oil-fired
Also included are two different snowploughs, both with buffer beam mounted in summer, and without buffer beam in winter:
- ‚Deutsche Bundesbahn‘ snowplough
- ‚Deutsche Reichsbahn‘ snowplough
All engines and snowploughs have their own specific tenders. You can couple the snowplough to any engine of your choice (steam, diesel or electric) and use it via the signal box in the snowplough’s cab.
In addition to the locomotives, suitable freight wagons that use dynamic numbering are included:
- Wheat/Corn wagons of the DB (Tdgs) in four variations
- Wagon – dark brown with and without inscription ‚Getreide‘ (wheat/corn)
- Wagon – light brown with and without inscription ‚Getreide‘ (wheat/corn)
These wagons are equipped to be loaded and unloaded when using the assets included in this pack, and have an opening top cover when using the BR44 or any other Romantic Railroads locomotive.
Also included are ‘Ucx’ coal dust transport wagons of the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DR) and the Czech Railway (CSD). These use dynamic numbering.
All the locomotives and wagons are Quick Drive enabled.
Three standard scenarios are included – please note that these all require the Hamburg to Hanover Route Add-on (available to purchase via Steam)
Several buildings are included which help bring the scenarios to life; these include a functional coal dust bunker used as transfer point to fill the tenders of the coal-dust-fired engines. It is placed very close to the original bunker from Bw Arnstadt, which was unfortunately torn down in the early 1970s.
Additional functional assets are the ‚Nordkorn‘ wheat/corn loading facility and the ‚Kornbrennerei Bockshorn‘ unloading facility. The Tdgs wagons can use these assets to load and unload their wheat/corn.
All the scenarios have additional sound announcements to assist you, and some of the scenarios include snowdrifts which can be removed with the snowploughs and will remain cleared afterwards.
An English and German Language PDF manual and snowplough supplement manual are included with the software.
Weitere Bilder & Bilderquelle: http://www.justtrains.net/product/romantic-railroads-german-br44-class-locomotive-and-snowploughs
Preis: 24,95 €