Just Trains schreibt auf Facebook:
Yesterday evening we released a Service Pack for our massive Western Mainlines route. Email going to all buyers now with info.
- Signals adjusted to allow correct operation for multiple trains.
- Cardiff signalling remade and extended to allow complex AI movements.
- Trees adjusted across route to allow for increased Frame rates (FPS)
- All scenarios adjusted to allow for completion.
- Many new portals added.
- New markers placed UP/Down Directionality added where required.
- Stations adjusted to appear on lowest scenery settings.
- Adjustment to track layout and gradient changes
- New Scenario added: “(JT) Class 153 – Cardiff to Exeter” that requires the following items: